EDLP Mission, Vision Values
Mission: The mission is the general goal that will act as the ultimate reference of the performance of the entity
The GALP Golfo Ártabro Sur will contribute to improving the social and economic development of the coastal zone, promoting an innovative economic activity and linked to the rational valuation of the sea and the sustainable use of its resources, supporting an improvement and diversification of its social, economic and tourist attractions.
Vision: Vision is, in essence, an image that is projected in the future that is desired for the GALP. It is an "ideal" utopian factor that pushes the organization to act in an integrated way
The GALP Ártabro Sur Gulf wants to be a reference in the sustainable development of the coastal zone, with a fishing sector committed to biodiversity and innovation, and an intelligent territory that values cultural and natural resources as factors of economic dynamism and as signs of their own identity.
Values: Any organization that promotes initiatives of a public or personal nature, is based on a series of values, which are a central element that articulates the definition of its strategies. These are inherent in organizations, but they are also a certain way of managing processes.
The GALP Golfo Ártabro Sur agrees with the following values.
1. The coast and, in particular, the estuary should be a cultural and environmentally-minded and regenerated area that improves the quality of life of the population and increases fishing activity and diverse tourist uses.
2. The Gulf of Ártabro Sur will have the fishing sector as the axis of development of the coastal area by supporting initiatives that enhance the value of the profession and fishery products and their recognition, with special attention to women at sea.
3. The coast should be a structured and orderly space that generates employment of quality and well-being for its community always from the respect to the marine resources, the landscape values and the whole natural and cultural environment.
4. The promotion of a tourism sector with activities and services, a nautical sport that bets on quality, and the social value of sport as an instrument for integrating people with functional diversity.
5. A coastline that is proud of the marine tradition, that shows all its patrimonial potential and that is alive, connecting habitats and territories of high natural value.
6. A dynamic and participatory territory in which all local actors collaborate in the economic and social development of the coastal zone.