- Values of quality in the services offered by the GALP.
GALP Ría de Pontevedra as a collaborating entity for the management of public funds is committed to the following values:
- Transparency in spending and equity in decisions and resource management.
- Continuous improvement in the provision of services to citizens.
- Cooperation and collaboration with other public and private entities.
- Values inherent to the entity's inspiring governance:
GALP Ría de Pontevedra has the germ of promoting the governance of the territory and serve, therefore, as integrating agent of this, so it will act with the following reference values:
- Promoting the participation of social partners and the empowerment of coastal communities.
- Promotion of social and territorial cohesion and of vertebration initiatives.
- Promotion of quality employment and social welfare.
- Equality of opportunities, active promotion of inclusion and respect for diversity and non-discrimination, both in the actions promoted by the group as in those of third parties.
- Protection of the environment, traditions and sustainable practices and heritage.
- The commitment to sustainable, inclusive and socially equitable economic development.
- It bets on innovation and all the fields of action of the GALP, for the improvements in the training and for the generalized access to the knowledge.
- Values specific to the management of public resources:
- The economy, efficiency and efficiency in public spending.
- The relevance of the actions it promotes in relation to the defined strategy.
- Consistency with the objectives of the European Maritime and Fisheries Fund.
- The complementarity of this program with others who simultaneously act in the territory.
In the context of this strategy, the LAWG will ensure the transfer of these principles and values to all actions promoted from the group and aimed at achieving the following objectives that are the key to the strategy.