The GALP project promoters are: GALP Ría de Pontevedra (coordinador), GALP Golfo Ártabro Norte, GALP Costa da Morte, GALP Seo de Fisterra Ría de Muros Noia Costa Sostenible, GALP Ría de Arousa and GALP Ría de Vigo A Guarda.
> 40 anos
General objective: To strengthen the governance and empowerment of women in the fisheries sector by creating a collaborative Network for the promotion of the equality of women of the sea in the Galician area, and through programs of dynamization and active participation.
1. To promote a culture of networking, for the promotion of activities and initiatives related to gender equality in the fishing sector.
2. Know the social reality of the sector, addressing its problems and defining its main challenges and priorities.
3. Strengthen the empowerment of women on a personal, professional or professional level, promoting a society, and above all a sector, more just and equal.
4. To improve the organizational capacity and the self-organization of the women of the sea through their own involvement and the groups formed by them.
5. Promote a women's entrepreneurship strategy to improve, maintain and strengthen the employment of women, also deepening the improvement of their working conditions.
6. Train the women of the sea in different matters related to their personal and professional development.
7. Exchange good experiences on equality between the different Galician GALP.
1. Diagnosis of the social reality of sea women in coastal areas.
2. Web and Social Networks of the process, which could also be used in the Network.
3. Catalog of innovative experiences of projects undertaken or to be undertaken by women in the field of activities related to the world of the sea.
4. Catalogs of resources for the employment and entrepreneurship of women of the sea.
5. Models of the formative-dynamizing actions linked to the different programs,
6. Constitution of the Women's Network.
1. Local meetings to stimulate and activate the process of entrepreneurship and creation of the Network to support and promote women in the Galician sea.
2. Entrepreneurship laboratories for the design of innovative initiatives in the territories.
3. Program to accompany entrepreneurs to carry out projects of a social or business nature that arise in laboratories.
4. Association program: training-action to promote the association of women.
5. Final meeting and constitution of the support network for women in the field of the sea.
6. Communication on web and social networks. Web portal.
Cambio climático e transición enerxética a unha economía de baixas emisións de carbono
Creación de emprego e integración social (mulleres, mozos/as e inclusión social)